The office workers often face the problem with their laptops. Sometimes they need to raise the laptop to their eye level. But often no high laptop stand is available that can enable the users to use the laptop at their own comfort. Moreover, the angle issue is faced often by the graphic designers and the users that have some problem in their eyesight. So, if you are suffering from all these problems, then we have some suggestion that can be useful for you. We would recommend you to look at the product for once, then it is up to you whether would buy it or not.
This laptop stand can fulfil your demands in case you are looking for a base that can adjust the screen with your eye-level. This product enables you to view the elements on the screen in a better way. Moreover, the stand has been designed with the added capability to circulate air properly in your laptop. In case you are using the large stand, then you can raise your laptop up to 18 centimetres. You can raise the laptop up to 12 centimetres in the case of small stands. The stand can easily hold any kind of laptop on it. No matter even if it is a Mac. Though there are some issues with the weight-bearing capacity. The large stands can bear the weight up to 20 kilograms where the smaller one can bear the weight up to 15 kilograms. There are different other features of this laptop stated below.
- The laptop stand is made of Aluminum alloy. This makes the product sturdy enough to hold the heavy laptops like the Thinkpad by Lenovo.
- The product has a foldable feature. This enables you to carry it wherever you may like. The folding feature enables it for not consuming much space in the bag as well.
- As the stand is made of metal, there is a risk about your other belongings. They can be scratched by the stand. In order to prevent that, the stand comes with a bag to keep it.
- If you have an eyesight problem, then you need to adjust the laptop according to the comfort of your eyes. This stand enables you to adjust the angles properly. You can even adjust the angle very minutely as well.
- It has some colour variations as well. You can have silver, pink and grey as the colour variant of the product
Cons Of The Laptop Stand
You can find only a few negative points about this stand. The stand is quite heavy for being carried in a bag. You might feel pain in your shoulder while carrying it. This is so because of its moulding metal. But this can be accepted. If it was made of some light material, then it could not be possible to bear the heavyweight of laptop ion it. So, this weight issue can be easily negotiated. Apart from this, there are no drawbacks of this laptop stand.